(1 DAY INTENSIVE)
REGISTER NOW! CLASSES FILLING QUICKLY!
START DATE: APRIL 18, 2015
TIME: 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
CLASS: Six (6) Students
TUITION: $180.00 + HST
Our Intermediate Voice-Over program is for those performers who are unable to commit to our five week program.
The Intermediate course is open to performers who have completed the Voice-Over Foundations I course or who have some industry experience. This 1-dayintensive is all about honing your skills, producing work behind the mic, developing a marketable sound and confidence boosting.
Performers will build on their basic knowledge of radio, animation and narration performance. Each student will receive a consultation and will be provided with copy/scripts tailored to their preferred discipline. The Intermediate Program is about getting behind the mic and working every class. Performers will build content for their demo reels, learn how to go about gaining a reputable voice agent, how to market their voice as a product and how to get working now.
1. When presented with a copy anywhere, anytime, you will know what to do with it to make it your own.
2. Students will learn the craft of voice over and how to hone your skills behind the mic.
3. You will further identify and develop strengths and weed out weaknesses.
4. The Intermediate programs assists in finding your own voice over "signature" - your personal trademark. This will be the backbone of your future Voice Over Demo Reel.
5. You will be provided with direction and tips on securing a top voice over agent and gain valuable feedback on where to get started, who to contact, how to currently self-represent & book work.
6. You will gain advice and direction from one of our guest directors.